Tuesday, December 23, 2008

November-December

The Puckett clan.  Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Puckett's home in Tucson.Picture 150fx

Ryder's Preschool Christmas Program.  He took his performance very seriously, and tried his best to remember all the words and the hand motions!          DSC_0021fx DSC_0022fx DSC_0023fx

Christmas Photos. DSC_0091fx5x7 DSC_0117fx DSC_0191gd5x7 DSC_0137fxcloseDSC_0105 Our little angels.

A new addition to the Puckett family!  The kids received their Christmas present from Mommy and Daddy on December 19 (first day of Christmas break).  She is an 8-week-old silky terrier, and the boys named her Daisy.  DSC_0001DSC_0006fxDSC_0038fx   Jaden is in puppy heaven.  He said, "This is the best Christmas I've ever had, and I probably will never have a Christmas better than this one."

3 comments:

Alli said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet Daisy!

AZmommy23 said...

Hi Shannon! My sister has a silky terrier, I think he's 11 or 12 years old now. I love how springy they are, how they can jump so high in the air from a standstill. Have fun with the training!

Anonymous said...

So funny that we were just talking about dogs the last time I saw you. I bet the kids are loving Daisy:) You guys take such great family pictures.. I just love the Christmas ones!