Monday, November 24, 2008

Photo shoot with the cousins

Hooray!  I am so excited to announce that we have a new camera!  We have been researching and dreaming for months, so it was great fun to try it out yesterday.  I am so pleased with the automatic results:)  My children no longer have ashy gray faces!!  (Now, I suppose I'll watch the instructional DVDs and read the manuals so I can actually figure out what I'm doing:)

The kids were almost as excited to pose as we were to take their photos.  Hahaha!  (Poor Karis wins the Best Trooper Award, as she managed to pull out some smiles even though she has a yucky cold!)

Here are a few beautiful photos...

DSC_0010fx5x7DSC_0015fx4x6DSC_0025best8x10DSC_0029noahDSC_0054fx5x7DSC_0060fxDSC_0066fxDSC_0081DSC_0048The sprinklers surprised us all!  Glad we got a few good shots before they came on:)       

3 comments:

Alli said...

Cute! I love the close-up of Jadon. He's so handsome!

Niki said...

Very cute....so ontop of all of all else you are so talented at you add photographer too??!!! So much I'm learning about you :)

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! We need a new camera too... someday! Your kids are absolutely adorable!